Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My husband's gift


Today my husband came home with a surprised gift. May 5th is my son's birth day and a children's day in korea, but i was surprised and amused when my husband handed his gift for me. The beautiful bag that i really wanted when we went to shopping few weeks ago, i really don't expected that this bag is in my hand now. He told me that he was very thankful for having me and our kids. Today i felt so happy and more inloved with my husband,
here is the favorate poem that he wrotes in a small piece of paper and he inserted inside the bag.
To My Wonderful Wife
How do I begin to tell you how lucky I am to have you in my life?I'll start by saying what a gift you gave me the day you became my wife.You're my best friend in the good times and my rock in times of sorrow.You're the reason for sweet yesterdays and my promise for tomorrow.I never thought I could feel this loved until you became my wife.You made this year and every year the best one of my life. happy parents day on this coming 8th of may.

No comments:

Post a Comment