Thursday, May 7, 2009

poor little boy


MAY 5 was done, I made a small cake for my boy bday. Since we are busy we just went out to eat for lunch, after we went to shopping to shop his gift. But poor little lawrence, He wanted to go to the amusement park during his bday but he was sick when we're on our way to the amusement park, so we decided just to eat and shop for his bday gift. Lawrence was turning 5, I can’t believe how fast he’s growing. I can still remember him when he was a baby - swaddled in a blanket with his round eyes, peering up at me and cooing and gurgling. Now, he’s a talkative, inquisitive little boy and I am so proud of his development. He is independent for his age, loves his little sister (even if they do get into some fights now and then) and enjoys playing online games. He loves to watch his Daddy play "world of warcraft" and asks if he can play his self alone. He loves to do his lessons and read books. He really loves to learn. I am glad that although lawrence is a kind of weak body, he been so sickly since he was a baby, i had a sick during pregnancy and he is also the carrier, we both undergone for 6 months medication, but he is still weak and I'm glad seeing him smart and bright in everything he do.

No comments:

Post a Comment