Saturday, July 30, 2011

New experienced

Last friday one of my black american man who used to be a leader of the american volunteers to sungbin orphanage was asked me if I'm available for this saturday to volunteer teaching for the orphanage girls and I can't say no since this program is for those less fortunate children, so I decided to grab the opportunity to meet those volunteers and children. And it was great^^ though you can't expect the best result from those orphan girls since they are came from different aspect of society and it's hard to get their attention since they don't know me and I don't know them either.

But I am so proud to be choosen to teach them. ^^ but unluckily the computer speaker isn't working but I'm really thankful to Stephen Redeker for his help, instead I used him as my speaker ^^ hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment