Saturday, May 14, 2011

Stupidity


Sometimes in our lives we can’t avoid the funny and stupidity that we experienced.
I was attended my tesol class yesterday and went somewhere for lunch with my tesol instructor. I was in a hurry, since I have two kids waiting for me at home, and I have to pick my girl in kindergarten, but I really don’t have enough time. In my way to subway station, I used the escalator instead of the stairs. I don’t bother myself  to look for the signed. I felt like was suddenly out of my mind I felt like everything was shaken including my whole being^^ at first I thought of the earthquake just very strong. I just stop and hold to the escalator handle. I didn’t moved. I heard the voices shouting that I’m using the wrong escalator. Instead of going down, I used the going up way. How stupid I was. I was so ashamed but it’s already don^^
I’ve learned my lesson though. Next time be careful in everything you will do.


Read more: http://authspot.com/thoughts/stupidity-7/#ixzz1MOd1Ffb0

No comments:

Post a Comment