Thursday, February 3, 2011

six is afraid with seven


Honestly I’m not good in mathematics, but my son is really good in math. One afternoon he was doing his homework while i had my tutorial with my student and our lesson was about numbers counting 1 to 10 since my student is grade 1.  I don’t have any idea that my son are listening to me after a while he interrupted me and he asked some question,
Mommy! Do you know what is the scary number in 1 up to 10? I paused a moment and think why he suddenly ask me this question. So I asked my grade 6 student if they know but they don’t have any idea. My son like to search in computer. He knows how to play and do some staff in computer and I’m proud of him for being so creative and smart.


Read more: http://purpleslinky.com/offbeat/six-is-afraid-with-seven/#ixzz1CsrUpBBb

No comments:

Post a Comment