Sunday, January 2, 2011

My little angels

These are my kids after few a year of being not active in blogging, they are the reason why i was been so much busy in my daily routine, taking care of two kids is like you are working 24 hours a week but working that long is very rewarding, this picture was taken last end of summer season it was September first week, if I'm not mistaken. They are eating fried dumplings with orange juice for their afternoon snack in this photo.

This was taken inside the church we're invited to attend the church service and we went there with my little kids, I know I'm so blessed having them in our life that I couldn't ask for more. They are my wonderful blessings that God given to me, being a mom is not that easy task but looking them everyday is just so overwhelming to think how wonderful they are. I'm so lucky like you as a mother out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment