Thursday, August 11, 2011

Take me as I am


I may not be someone's first choice, but I am not a bad choice-im one of the great choice. I may not be rich but somehow,I am valuable. I don't pretend to be someone I'm not, because I'm good at being me. I might not be proud of some of the things I've done in the past. I may not be perfect but I don't need to be. Take me as I am, or watch me as I walk away
 
I found this in one of my old friend status in facebook. And I found it interesting. I think each person have our own uniqueness, we have our own ability and individuality. And we don't need to change just please other. Just we need to be true to our self for our own success.
 
Here in Korea sometime can't avoided that there are some people who just across into my limitation. Which pretty irritated to my ears and to my sight. There some discrimination sorround me, but the most important is I did my work very well and I am proud of that. I don't need to be S line and to be a native spoken just to please them. Most important is my dignity and my work.
 
I don't work for those people and I dont show my best just to please anybody else. I am what I am. and I worked hard for my success.

1 comment:

  1. not just Korea...people are same world over...be proud of yourself :)

    ReplyDelete