Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Risking your life for the better tomorrow

I want to share this kind of story to everyone out there, hope you can get your own lesson by reading this story.

Two seeds lay side by side in the fertile spring soil.
         The first seed said, I want to grow!
I want to send my roots deep into the soil beneath me,
and thrust my  sprouts throu the eaths crust above me..
 I want to feel the warmth of the sun on my face
and the blessin of the morning dew on my petals!

             And so she grow.

           The second seed said.
I'm afraid. If I send my roots into the ground below,
        I don't know what I will find in the dark,
If I push my way through the hard soil above me
I may damage my delicate sprouts.
It's much better for me to wait until it is safe.
       And so she waited.
 
In the early spring,
A hen scratching around for food and found the waiting seed
and promptly ate it.

Those of us who refuse to risk and grow get swallowed up by life.(PATTY HANSEN)

In my teaching career I know and God knows I'm not a teacher. I don't have abilities to teach and even I'm afraid of talking publicly. Until I decided if the other lower education did why I can't? one day I read this story and give me more courage to go and make my life the way I wanted too. Now I know I am more confident and stronger to face people with different level. Don't be afraid be adventurous and see the fruits of your labor.^^
Have a nice day bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment