Monday, February 28, 2011

mommy and me monday# Graduation day

Krystyn at Really, Are You Serious?

My son is already a big boy, times goes so fast, I can still remember when he was a little and cuddled him every time. but now he is growing so cute and smart, today he asked me for a date. haha funny boy. so we went out but forget to bring the camera with us.
 A picture with my son's bestfriend, with his friend's mom and teacher.
my little princess with her yellow and pink korean traditional dress aren't  they cute?

8 comments:

  1. very cute young man..parang yung mga napapanood ko sa koreanovela :P visiting for MMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful captures, precious moments too!

    Mommy Moments at my page, have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mine is at here: http://www.gregdemcy.net/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, so cute!! congrats to the graduate ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. their traditional dress is adorable! love it!

    ReplyDelete