Friday, January 14, 2011

Funny and Embarrassing Moment in Korea!



This was the most unforgettable moments in my life with and to my friend life. Read the story, and you will find out why.
Last summer season my friends and I were addicted into window shopped since weather just very hot  and uncomfortable to stay home with temperature of 33 degrees most of the time, we used to go to underground subway market that's located in downtown area, this place known as mini china town where you can buy cheaper clothes, any woman accessories you can find here. We are into fashion addicted last summer, used girly stuff most of the time.

A friend of mine wearing a summer dress and and a nice bag. Until we ended up to eat our lunch in one of the famous filipino store here in Gwangju, while waiting for the food to be served, will the foods was almost done at the time, she want to get her lipstick in here purse but suddenly she was like(oh my God! what is this! into surprised voice!) when she took her hand out from the bag she has the black and smooth, cold kitten shit on her hands! haha....it was embarrassing and well sometime we need to learned our lesson check your bag or any items before you leave.
hope you enjoy! my first time to join in smiley Saturday. hope I can write more better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment